The following is a post we have allowed to be written by Graham who is a fantastic writer in the legal niche. He writes on behalf of a law firm in Chester called Aaron & Partners.
I’d like to thank the website owners for giving me this opportunity. Aaron and Partners are a Chester based law firm, here is a link to their website if you are in the Chester area and need a lawyer, I can highly recommend them.
So…whenever people have an accident and they get injured the first thing that everybody does is to panic. Once the initial shock subsides and logic kicks in, people often start to think about whether justice needs to be served. All you need is a personal injury lawyer to help you claim the money you deserve if you come to the conclusion that it does.
An injury lawyer is easy to find, but a good one is more tricky. Just follow these quick and easy steps and the entire process will be as pain free and as seamless as is possible.
Looking for a lawyer
1. Make use of a referral service
2. Ask friends or acquaintances
3. Ask other lawyers who they recommend
You are able to list what they are called of lawyers which were described you with a referral service, other lawyers, friends and acquaintances, that have been represented with a lawyer in their own individual accidental injury claims.
Contact lawyers personally and set up a consultation
1. Contact each lawyer personally to setup a consultation. Satisfy the lawyers and take a seat along with them to talk about the particulars of the case.
2. Go to a different lawyer, since most good lawyers provide the first consultation absolutely free, if there is a fee for the initial consultation.
3. When you visit discuss your case using the lawyer make sure you take copies of your documents: police report, medical records and bills, income loss information, and all of correspondence with the insurer.
take and Give of data
1. Does he have sufficient experience with this industry?
2. What type of claim cases is he familiar with?
3. Did he represent the defendants or plaintiffs usually?
4. Is he likely to personally handle the situation or pass it onto another lawyer?
5. What exactly are my chances to some strong case?
As this is whenever you discuss your case using the lawyer and that he shares his legal expertise along with you, this is a good time to ask the attorney any queries you are interested in, concerning the case or his experience being a accidental injury lawyer, as well as inform him of what you would like him to accomplish concerning the settlement with the insurer.
You have managed to find yourself a good lawyer if you are satisfied with the answers now you have to produce a written fee agreement as well as keep in touch to make sure your case is progressing because it should.
edit: Please note that this was a one off occurrence – we do not normally accept other writers, thank you.